Friday 28 August 2009

5 Things I Hate About you


1- The messy hair. Did someone forget to tell Sandra that the I-rolled-out-of-bed-and-went-to-a-premiere look is out?
2- The unflattering booties that cut her legs off at the ankles. She should wear a "My Stylist Went Shopping And All She Found Were These Nasty Shoes" t-shirt, so people could understand the real reason behind the shoes.
3- Speaking of the t-shirt, I'm pretty sure that would look better than the frumpy dress she currently has on. But I don't blame her, I blame Lanvin for ever making a dress that looks like that.
4- What I do blame her for, however, is the fact that she didn't care to iron or steam the dress. I repeat: the I-rolled-out-of-bed-and-went-to-a-premiere look is out
5- Accessories, on the other hand, are still in. Please, consider that the next time your wearing a strapless dress. Your neck and wrists are completely bare, adorn them with something pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment