Monday 5 October 2009

Hold On ♫

Yesterday while listening to my iPod I realized how much I adore songs that are called Hold On. It's weird, I know. But who am I to let weirdness get in my way? I mean, I'm weird's best friend. Anyway, after my shocking realization (E! True Hollywood Story?) I made a playlist of Hold On songs, and now I think I'll share it with you:

Neko Case- Hold On, Hold On

That echo chorus lied to me with its "Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on"

Good Charlotte- Hold On

Hold on if you feel like letting go. Hold on, it gets better than you know

Jonas Brothers- Hold On

Cause an empty room can be so loud. There's too many tears to drown them out so hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.

Tyrone Wells- Hold On

Hold on. Hold on to me. When you hold me I believe that maybe love is all I need.

KT Tunstall- Hold On

Hold on to what you’ve been given lately. Hold on to what you know you’ve got

Ari Hest- Holding On

Holding on to you. Holding on for some decision to end this impatience. I won’t let go

Green Day- Hold On

You've got to hold on. Hold on to yourself

Take That- Hold On

I don't wanna see you crying. So hold on. So hold on to me


Download all these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment