Sunday 27 September 2009

No Is The Correct Answer...

...For The Question: Do you think all celebrities are always stylish?

It's time to take another look at the week's mishaps.

Too red, too shiny.
Too short, look there's her hiney!

Carrie, I gotta ask, if for some weird reason you had this strange compulsion to wear this dress, like when I have to buy a pair of shoes I've got my eye on, why the lace, fingerless gloves? And Carrie, why is the dress the color of toothpaste colored vomit? Oh, and Carrie, last question I swear, why did you style your hair like you just won the Miss America Pageant? Because if you were to win the Miss America Pageant, wouldn't you wear something more classy, less trashy? (Again, not judging the dress, I know what it's like when you have an uncontrollable desire to buy and wear)
Sorry about the long letter, Car :)
Love,
A curious and troubled human bean.

I don't know. I mean, it looks fine. But looking closer, it's not fine! It's... weird. It's like.. lace.. with stretch cotton.. and some sort of strange sweater material. And there's a very peculiar, almost trashy face attached to that body.
I'm just... lost. Like a puppy, but stylish.

"Aunt Demi, tell us again how, when you were short of dresses during the recession, you stole your ex-mother-in-law's curtains and had your latest hubby/boy-toy/Ashton Kutcher make it into a dress for you? I think it's just so inspirational. Women's Rights! Yay! *giggle*"

No comments:

Post a Comment