Saturday 12 September 2009

Not Chic Of The Week

My favorite thing to do after a long week of fashion disasters is to gather them all up and look at them over and over again until, finally, they don't look to bad. I'm finding it very hard to do so with the following:




Pretty Reckless indeed. When I first saw this picture, I laughed to myself thinking "That Taylor is so clever. Wearing a horrendous outfit to look Pretty Reckless." However, after much consideration, I have come to the conclusion that she is NOT wearing this outfit ironically. In fact, studies have led me to believe that she might actually like this outfit.

RoboCop. This is the Rihanna installment. It's the part of the movie AFTER Rihanna gets beaten down by Chris Brown. This is the part after she wakes up in the hospital with nothing but the memory of his face as he beat her that night. This is the part after she wore that dress, the feathery shoes, the spikey bracelet (to stick in his throat, naturally) and the glasses that resemble a fly's eyes (for better vision, duh.) This, fellow readers, is the part when Rihanna starts her mission to hunt Chris down.
Before the paparazzi intervened and made her go to some event.
Dang, talk about an unexpected ending.
Another unexpected twist to the Robocop storyline, Vicwhoria Beckham stole Rihanna's boots.
And then she stole Janice Dickinson's dress.

Lindsay is looking at the camera like "You wanna be me, dontcha? :) "
Yes, actually, I do.
I wanna be you so I can call up a proper stylist who doesn't dress me like I'm Elton John's daughter/son-with-cheap-extensions
"Hello? Pussycat Dolls? Can I PLEASE replace Carmit Bashar? I've got the whole outfit and everything! From the sheer top down to the tacky shoes! All I'm missing is the red hair, but if you guys want me to, I'll dye it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment